Wednesday, June 23, 2010

S.I.C Kamen Rider Blade

This post is dedicated to my S.I.C Kamen Rider Blade series because it is the first complete set.
One of Kenji Ando's best thus far for me, his SIC version of Kamen Rider Blade is amazingly well-realized, with glorious detail and uncommonly good paint application, and a truly unique design that looks better than the actual costume design on the show! Kamen Rider Blade, fused with Category Ace of Spades (Change Beetle), is well-detailed with spade motifs throughout the figure and comes with tons of moveable joints, allowing for a wide range of movements including his signature action poses and finishing moves. Included in the set are interchangeable armor parts for his King form (which can be attached to the body after removing some armor parts for his Ace form), the Blay Rouser, King Rouser, King Absorber and Rouse Cards part, clear red plastic part that can be attached to Ace form's forehead for when he's initiating his special moves, and some optional hands.


S.I.C VOL.35 Blade


Vol.37 Blade Jack Form

S.I.C Vol.35 Blade King Form

This is the first complete collection for a particular series and I have 3 boxes of Vol. 35, which is for Blade, Blade King Form and for Vol. 36 Chalice Joker Undead.


S.I.C Vol.36 Chalice
S.I.C Vol.36 Joker Undead
This one set comes with 2 body and one extra armor of Joker Undead. And since I have and extra Blade set i use one of them for the Joker's body. Unfortunately this also forces me to use Blade's belt for Joker since the Joker Undead did not come with an extra belt.

S.I.C Tamashii Nation 2008 Limited Edition Wild Chalice


This particular figure would be the most expensive single body limited edition that I own which took me nearly one year to find. A good friend of mine who lives in Taiwan helped me to look for it and thanks to him I'm able to add this rare figure into my S.I.C collection.

S.I.C Vol.36 Garren

S.I.C Toei Hero Net Limited Version 2007 Garren Jack Form

I manage to get this figure after waiting for 6 months through a local friend.

S.I.C Vol.37 Leangel

No comments:

Post a Comment