Friday, June 25, 2010

S.I.C Kamen Rider Den-O

This is the series with the most number of Riders, Monster Imagine figures and also Limited Edition figures, which also single-handed series that manage to burn a huge hole in my pocket.

S.I.C. Vol.42 Den-O Plat Form
S.I.C. Vol.42 Momotaros Imagin


S.I.C. Vol.42 Den-o Sword Form


I bought two box just for this particular figure because for this series there is another extra form which is the Plat Form.
S.I.C. Vol.47 Urataros Imagin
S.I.C. 2008 Limited Edition Den-O Rod Form



S.I.C. Vol.48 Kintaros Imagin

S.I.C. 2008 Limited Edition Den-O Ax Form
S.I.C. Vol.43 Ryutaros Imagin

S.I.C Vol.43 Den-O Gun Form


S.I.C Vol.47 Den-O Plat Climax Form


S.I.C Vol.47 Den-O Climax Form

S.I.C Vol.47 Den-O Climax Form Punch Mode

S.I.C Vol.47 Den-o Climax Form Burst Mode


Initially this form did not have an official name in the series but personally I think if it do have one then Burst Mode would be the most suitable name for it.

S.I.C. Vol.47 Den-O Climax Form Kick Mode


S.I.C.2010 Hobby Japan Limited Masked Rider Den-O Wing Form

This particular figure was one of two figures that came with a book just like the 2008 Hobby Japan Limited Warring State Perriod Masked Rider Armed Hibiki. Den-O Wing Form came with S.I.C. Hero Saga Den-O Special. Unlike S.I.C. Hero Saga Vol. 2 that needed to be bought first and submitting the Mook Japan stamp located in the magazine which would enable the purchase of the Hibiki figure, S.I.C. Hero Saga Den-O came together with the figure itself without needing any stamp to be sent.



S.I.C Vol.45 Den-O Liner Form




S.I.C Vol.45 Zeronos Zero Form

I actually wanted to collect both Zeronos Zero Form and also Altair Form but if I do that I will end up with an extra Deneb. So now I am in the search for anyone who would sell Zeronos only.




S.I.C. Vol.44 Deneb



S.I.C.Vol.44 Zeronos Vega Form



S.I.C. Vol.48 Gaoh

I was surprise when Gaoh was release as S.I.C. Vol. 48 because usually movie characters would normally come out as a Limited Edition figures but Gaoh came as a normal release along with Kintaros Imagin.


S.I.C.2009 Tamashii Web Shouten Limited Version Masked Rider Nega Den-O

At first I did not want to buy this figure because I thought that they are using the same mold from Den-O Sword Form. But after seeing pictures from Tamashi Web Shouten I realized that it is an entirely different body mold.




No comments:

Post a Comment