Thursday, July 8, 2010

S.I.C Showa Masked Rider

S.I.C. Vol. 16 & 17 Masked Rider Black, Black RX and Shadow Moon

This Masked Rider Black box set came with one Black "Black Version" with another armor for Black RX and then another box set that includes Shadow Moon came together with a masked Rider Black, "Green Version" . But the Black version wasn't the complete form as it lacks the Red and Yellow stripes. So I bought a SIC Mook Hobby Japan Limited Version which was call 'Another RX' which came together with a complete armor set for Black and a Silver RX.

S.I.C. Vol 17 Black "Green Version"




S.I.C. Mook Hobby Japan Limited Version
Black Complete Version

I got this Battle Hopper from my contacts in Taiwan. The Battle Hopper was not an official S.I.C. release but was produced by another company custom-made for S.I.C. figures, making it my very first custom-made collection.



S.I.C. Vol. 17 Shadow Moon


S.I.C. Vol. 16 Black RX



S.I.C. Mook Hobby Japan Limited Version Another RX
S.I.C. Limited Version Another Shadow Moon

I bought this two figures separately because at the time Another RX was not available in the market. I bought Another RX also through my Taiwanese contacts while Another Shadow Moon was purchase from a local supplier.



S.I.C. Vol. 26 ZO & Doras
S.I.C. Limited Doras Red Version

I'm also trying to get my hands on SIC Toei Hero Net Limited Version Masked Rider J as it is the only figure in the Showa series that I have not obtained. If any one can tell me where I can get this figure or sell me one I will be very very grateful!




S.I.C. Vol. 46 Masked Rider 1 & Cyclone "Masked Rider The First Version"

I really fond of Cyclone as it is the combination of the 1971 version with the 6 exhaust and the 2005 new body kit design.



The Movie Realization "Masked Rider The First" Rider 1 & 2

This is the only non S.I.C product that i bought belonging to the Masked Rider series. It is the side product of S.I.C. and was produced by The Movie realization company but was sculpted by Kenji Ando who used to work on S.I.C. figures.


The Movie Realization "Masked Rider The Next" Rider 1 & 2

At first I didn't want to buy these figures because I all ready bought the figures from "The First" line. But when I got the chance to see the figures up close I realize that "The Next" line was an upgrade of "The First" line. The articulation was improved as it has extended movement on its joints while the paint job is much better and certain parts of the figures have more details in the sculpture.


S.I.C. Vol. 14 Masked Rider 1 & Cyclone

When this figure came out in 2002 I could not find this figure because the market for S.I.C. in Malaysia at the time was very limited. I could only buy it after a couple of years later through my Taiwanese friend.



S.I.C. Vol. 18 V3 & Riderman

I faced the same problem with this box set and I could only get my hands on the reissued figure which came out in the S.I.C Classics line.



S.I.C. Vol. 41 Masked Rider X & Apollo Geist

When I saw in the magazine that this figures was going to be release I was very happy and also disappointed at the same time. Happy because this was the Rider X was one of the 'Classic 10' that was release after the last Showa figure came out 5 years before. The disappointment came from the fact that Rider X came out with his nemesis; Geist, instead of his motorbike; Cruiser.




S.I.C. Vol. 21 Masked Rider Amazon & Jungler

I bought Amazon only after it was reissued under the S.I.C. Classics line in 2007 because back when it originally came out in 2003 I had difficulty of getting this figure in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment