Tuesday, July 20, 2010

S.I.C Masked Rider Agito

S.I.C. Vol. 40 Agito and Machine Tornader

This volume is actually a re-release which now comes along with its bike; Tornader. This version of Agito is far better from the first version Agito as the second version Agito have much better and improved articulation. Tornader is also a very interesting piece of work as it is able to transform to the Slider Mode.



S.I.C. Vol.19 Agito Flame Form

I have 2 box for Volume 19 because inside this set contains the parts for Ground Form, Storm Form, Flame Form and Trinity Form but the set only include 1 body. Hence i am still trying to get another set for the Trinity Form.



S.I.C. Vol.19 Agito Storm Form



S.I.C. Vol.19 Agito Trinity Form



S.I.C. Vol.20 Agito Burning Form

I bought 2 set for volume 20 whereby I use one for the Burning Form while the second set is for Shining Form.



S.I.C. Vol.20 Agito Shining Form



S.I.C. Vol.19 Agito Yukina Sawaki Ver.

Since I have an extra body for Another Agito thus I've decided to make the body as the Yukina Sawaki Version.



S.I.C. Vol.20 Another Agito

I hope that S.I.C. will make a new mold for Another Agito because the current version looks more like a Rider from the Showa era rather than a Hensei Rider.




S.I.C. Vol.39 G3

I actually bought two set of G3 which comes with G4 and have an extra parts for G3X.




S.I.C. Vol.39 G3X




S.I.C. Vol.39 G4


S.I.C. Toei Hero Net Limited Version G3 Mild

I was surprise that I was able to buy this Limited Edition figure in in my home town because normally i could only get Limited Edition figures through my Taiwanese contacts.


No comments:

Post a Comment