Monday, July 19, 2010

Since 1998

I've started collecting S.I.C. since 1998 from Vol. 1 although the picture below does not show any of the first figures from the Vol. 1 series and also other figures such as the Kikaider series, Henshin Ninja Arashi & Majinsai and also Akumaizer 3, because all of them are still in the box and also I've ran out of space to display them on the shelf.

Kuuga Series

Currently I have 6 Kuuga figures and i am still planning to expand this series.



Kiva & Decade Series

As we all know so far the Kiva series have only been produced until this figures and I am still awaits for the Kiva Emperor Form. As you can see I have two set of Ixa which is for the Save Mode and another for Burst Mode, and also 2 set of Dark Kiva; Otoya Version and King Version. Im also waiting for another body for Decade so that I could display as the Complete Form.




Kabuto Series

Just for Kabuto alone I have 4 box; one for Masked Form, one for Rider Form, one for Hyper Form and the last for Hyper Clock-Up Form. The Kabuto Zector below was made possible without sacrificing any Kabuto by switching Kabuto with a Sustagen bottle. ; )
Im also waiting another set for Gattack to display Dark Kabuto and Zect Trooper .




Faiz Series

Within the Faiz series I am only short of Limited Faiz Accel Form. If anyone knows where I can get one please to tell me.
Hibiki Series

Other than the ones displayed here the only figures I don't have yet are the Limited 4 Oni; Gouki, Touki, Shouki and Banki. I used the normal Todoroki to host Hibiki Armor version without sacrificing Hibiki's body, and painted it black.



Agito Series

I've have collected a complete set for Agito's figures and also have two extra body for other forms.


Den-o Series

The only figures I have not obtained for the Den-O series are the Limited Version figures. I am also waiting to get Zeronos Altair Form.



Blade Series

The first complete series including the limited Edition figures.



Ryuki Series

Currently I have not obtain Ryuki and Ouja Blank Form and also another body to display Knight Survive Form.


Showa Series & The First plus The Next

I only need Pure Amazon, Rider X Repaint version and Golgos to complete this series.


Black & RX & Zo Series



So these are my current collection for S.I.C. Masked Rider Series only.

No comments:

Post a Comment