Thursday, July 22, 2010

S.I.C. Ryuki

S.I.C. Vol.23 Ryuki with Dragredder

Back in 2004 there wasn't any shop that sells S.I.C. series in Kuching thus most of my S.I.C. Ryuki series was purchase from Peninsular Malaysia. The Dragredder shown below consist of two Dragredder, half of it was from the 2007 S.I.C. Classics series while the other half is from the 2004 series.



S.I.C.Vol.23 Ryuki Survive

When I first had Ryuki in 2004 I only bought 1 set which held me back from displaying the Survive Form. Then when the S.I.C. Classics came out I bought another Ryuki which enables me showing off the Ryuki Survive form.


S.I.C Vol.24 Knight

The same case happened for Kamen Rider Knight as I bought only 1 set of it the the time. So Kamen Rider Knight Survive form have to wait until there is reissue of Kamen Rider Knight or maybe if I'm lucky enough to find it online.



S.I.C. Vol.27 Zolda & Giga Launcher

Among all of my S.I.C. collection this would be the only figure that comes with an enormous cannon, the Giga Launcher.


S.I.C. Vol.24 Ouja

The original Ouja faced a terrible accident back in 2005 where he had broken his leg. Nowadays it is using the body of Original Ryuga. The color had also been touch up with nail polish and from my opinion it looks much better than the original because of the shine.


S.I.C. Vol.27 Taiga & Dest Claws

One thing I noticed about this figure is that compared to the TV series, Taiga's Axe; Dest Visor is much longer in its S.I.C. form. Also Dest Claw is quite heavy because the nails are made from metal.


S.I.C Vol.25 Alternative Zero

In the TV series there was actualy two Alternative; Alternative and Alternative Zero . However to this day only Alternative Zero have been produce as a S.I.C. figure. Hopefully in the future S.I.C. will come up with Alternative Prototype along with it motorbike; Psycoroader.



S.I.C. Vol.25 Ryuga

Currently I had 3 Ryuga, one original, one 2007 Imagination Works Limited Ryuga with Dragblacker version and a SIC Mook Hobby Japan Limited Version Ryuga Survive form with Dragblacker . The one below is the Limited version while the original body has been used by Ouja.



S.I.C. Mook Hobby Japan Limited Version Ryuga Survive with Dragblacker

Just like Dragredder, Dragblacker that is shown below also consist of two Dragblacker. Innitially I asked my friend in Taiwan to buy Ryuga Survive form with Dragblacker, but somehow he thought that I said "I want Dragblacker very much.". So he ended up buying the 2007 Imagination Works Limited Ryuga with Dragblacker AND Mook Hobby Japan Limited Version Ryuga Survive with Dragblacker. That is why I have two Dragblacker.



No comments:

Post a Comment